Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My Elegant Fall Card

This is the crazy time of year for you when I am now posting a Fall card but spending my creative time working on Christmas cards and projects.  I have more ideas than I could ever finish in one year.  What a happy problem!  I wanted to make an elegant Fall card that included lots of artistic elements.  I love making Fall and Christmas cards better than most any other season, but I truly love it all.  Here's my elegant Fall card.
My background is watercoloring, along with a bit of spritzing.  the leaves are all stamped, cut with thinlits, and then sponged with multiple colors.  This was very intensive, as I made a bunch of these for our church to send for all the October birthdays.  I did some of the work on vacation.  I took several projects with me and spent my rest time working on Fall and Christmas projects.
This is the kind of art work that fills my soul with happiness.  I took a lot of cut watercolor papers with me on vacation and played with creating lots of watercolor backgrounds.  These will be used for future projects.  I'm off to play with Joey and work on more Christmas projects.  I'm making tons of stockings right now.  They're so cute.  Have a blessed day.
Remaining classes / events for 2017:

November 5 -- Open House Christmas Party / 2:00-5:00
November 13 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Home Decor Project for Christmas
November 18 -- Christmas Retreat
     10:00-3:00 / $45.00 / 18 Cards: 6 Designs - 3 of each:)
     Fee includes materials, a light lunch, and a ton of fun. 

December 11 Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags 

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...