Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I can't make it to class! What should I do?

Sometimes, life just gets in the way of some of the fun things we have planned.  In the case of my classes, I thought I'd review my policies on class registration and unexpected cancellations.

Registration:
You must pay to register at least 2 days prior to a class.
If you have a coupon to use, you must present it when you pay.

Cancellations:
If you are sick or something unexpected comes up and you need to cancel, I will make up a kit for you to pick up at your convenience.  If you don't have the stamp I used in class, substitute a different one that will work for you.

Earning Class Chips:
Yes, if you end up needing to get a kit instead of taking the class, I will include your class chip in with your kit.  You earned it:)
Click here to see my policy for when we cancel due to the weather or an emergency on my part.
Please contact me if you have any questions.


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...