Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Christmas Tin of Cards

We're having a terrible, rotten, horrible, exhausting, no good, very bad week --- and it's only Tuesday.  In addition to all we've had going on with the renovation mess in my studio, we've been spending a lot of time helping my husband's mom.  After working like crazy at her place again yesterday, we got all ready to come home and the car's electrical system (or something bad) blew out and we were left stranded.  After a very long and complicated phone call and then long wait for a tow truck, we were 'treated' to a ride home in the back of a tow truck that looked like a fancy truck version of the Polar Express.  However, from the inside, we were seated in the back seat with no leg room at all, absolutely no shocks and the truck cab was riddled with cigarette smoke.  Yikes!  Thank goodness for my Nebulizer.  My asthma is giving me a real battle.  Talk about exhausting.  Anyway, we're about finished with helping my MIL and should be able to wrap that up by the end of the week.  Cross your fingers that the messiest part of our reno job may be done by the end of the week, too.  There's plaster dust everywhere in my studio and in the storage room next to it.  It's even in the insides of the drawers and the inside of the fridge.  I'm looking forward to 2019.
So ... how about some Christmas fun for us today. 
I have a large tin (Christmas Traditions Punch Box) and it's just stuffed with Christmas cards.  I gathered up my Santa's Workshop Memories and More Card Pack and the coordinating Santa's Workshop Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, set them up on my cart by my TV chair and spent 2 or 3 nights just putting together cute cards and envelopes.  I had enough embellishments to fancy up the envelopes, too.  It was relaxing and super fun.
I even added one of my Santa's Bags, with a tag from my Sincerely Santa Project Kit.  Wow!  So much fun and oh so cute.

 --- NEXT CLASSES / EVENTS:

--- Dec. 3-31 / Double Class Chips and Rewards Tokens


--- Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Beautiful Christmas Cards (Timeless Tidings Kit)
     REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Keep stamping and creating and you'll have some fun holiday cards, gifts and decor to add sparkle to your holidays, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...