Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

January Scraps And Prayers / Studio Update

Greetings, fellow stampers, paper crafters, and scrappers.  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I'm making great progress in my storage room.  My studio is finished being cleaned except for the insides of 2 end tables and a tiny upper cabinet.  I'm on the last leg of cleaning the storage room.  Yikes, this has been a messy journey.  I can't wait to be finished!!!  I have some special projects in mind to decorate my 'new' studio and hope to start those later this week.  That will be fun!

For our January Scraps and Prayers, I am not able to hold classes yet here in my home.  We're about to install kitchen flooring and new carpet (living room, hallway and steps leading to my studio) and I am still cleaning.  However ... I don't want us to miss a month of creating and I've already based our February class on having completed the January project, so I've come up with a way to have it all.
 Here's the scoop
  • The project is a decorated tin and 2 cards (using embossing folders).
  • I will have 7 available tins and card kits.
  • I will make up the cards and supplies to decorate the tin as a class kit.
  • Each kit will be $15.  (Scraps and Prayers fees will be raised to $18. in February ... for the remainder of 2019.)
  • Arrange a time with me to pick up your kit.
  • Pick up your kit any time from January 14-19, while supplies last.
  • Pay your fee when you pick up your kit.
  • Read the message inside and complete your kit.
  • Bring your kit to class in February.
  • All those bringing their kit to class will receive a special surprise.
  • 2019 will be our year to really get creative, so let your creative juices flow!
  • I can't wait to see everyone's completed projects!!!
SPECIAL NOTE:
I've been working on my 2019 schedule and have posted classes and events for January - June of 2019.  Check it out here!

SUPER IMPORTANT
I have catalogs available.  Contact me to pick up yours.
Here's what I have available for you:
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...