Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Aaron's Brusho Creations

Recently, I had the pleasure of having my sweet Olive Jane come for a sleep-over.  The 2 older boys were here for the day as well.  Ben was busy with 'teenager things' but Aaron and Olive were eager for one of Nanna's projects.  They both love art and that makes my heart sing.  I told them we would make magic pictures.  I kind of think of using Brusho as working magic and this seemed like a good name for their projects.  I had some 12 X 12" watercolor paper and set them both up at my studio table.  I showed them how you could sprinkle on the Brusho and then spritz it with water.  Olive exclaimed:  "It is like magic."  I agree!  Soon, they were using it all by themselves.  They had so much fun ... and I did too!  Olive took all her creations home with her, but Aaron left his here to dry.  He also made some another day when his homework was done.  I took photos of all his creations.  I even framed one of them.  I just love them!







October Events
Oct. 8 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Project, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Kit poinsettia.
     CLASS FULL.  REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Oct. 20 / Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
     6 Beautiful Christmas Cards
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

November / December Events:
Nov. 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30     Mixed Media Christmas Project
     PAY TO REGISTER ON WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Cards, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Card Kit.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...