Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I'm Working On It

Well, I'm working on a new date for our Holiday Stamp-A-Stack class OR an alternative idea for the event.  This year is somehow more complicated than most.  I'll get back with you soon on updated details.
To make my life even more complicated, we've sprung a mystery leak in the conversation grouping / TV portion of the room at the opposite end of my studio!  It started with 2 mystery spots on the ceiling at the outside edge of the room and then spread to a much larger area.  Today, I looked over and saw water droplets running down the wall under the window.  We're waiting to hear from our roofer but not even sure who to call.  Nothing seems to be leaking in the kitchen above it.  I'm just sick about it.  Any ideas?
In the meantime, I'm trying to not stress over something that is obviously out of my control.  I've been a 'cleaning fool' for days and days now.  With all my health issues over the past year, the 'just do the main areas' of cleaning with hubby's help really caught up with me.  I needed to do a deep clean and was so happy to be able to do it.
My main health issue now is my back.  It is going into hideous spasms every time I stand for more than a few minutes.  So... my cleaning took on an interesting twist.  I work for a bit then take a break with my heating pad ... repeat both steps and keep going.  I still have places (like around the fridge) that I need to tackle, but everything looks and feels better.  I'm scheduled to start more physical therapy in a couple of weeks, so I hope they can help me with my back. 
I did a total purge/clean/purge some more on both my master bedroom walk-in closets.  They're fairly large closets, so this was quite a job.  I had hubby take a car full of donations to a wonderful local store in town.  They got some really good stuff.  Everything was either too big for me now or something like purses that I haven't used in years.  Someone else can enjoy and use them.  It felt good.  Now the small collection of new (smaller sizes and updated style) clothes have a nice place to live.  I'm down to having a few pants, some jammies and a dress coat for winter left on my 'need next' list.  Not bad.
Mystery find in my closets --- I found 3 bags of 'stuff' from the last 3 phones I bought over the years.  Yikes!  Why do we save all these things?  Oh well.  They're gone now:)
October Events
Oct. 8 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Project, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Kit poinsettia.
     CLASS FULL.  REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Oct. 20 / Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
     6 Beautiful Christmas Cards
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

November / December Events:
Nov. 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30     Mixed Media Christmas Project
     PAY TO REGISTER ON WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Cards, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Card Kit.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...