Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Farmhouse Christmas Plaid

I've been changing up what I am making for our October 20 Saturday Stampers class.  There are just so many pretty stamps, punches, dies, papers and embellishments, it's a happy problem to try to narrow it down to your very favorites.  Today's card is one I really love.  You can't beat plaid for Christmas.  I've extended the deadline to pay to register for this class (to October 15) to be sure I have time to share it all with you, so you can choose which class you want to try next.  Here's my card.


This card is packed with fun products to use in creating it.  One of the nice things about taking a class is that you get the opportunity to try out our new products, so you'll know which ones you might like to order for yourself.  You can't beat hands on ... not to mention how much fun we all have while creating.
That's it for today.  I'll be working in my studio all the rest of today and several days coming.  I'm designing the cards and projects for all my next classes, as well as adding to my displays.  Fun!!!

October Events
Oct. 8 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Project, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Kit poinsettia.
     CLASS FULL.  REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Oct. 20 / Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
     6 Beautiful Christmas Cards
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

November / December Events:
Nov. 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30     Mixed Media Christmas Project
     PAY TO REGISTER ON WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Cards, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Card Kit.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...