Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Happy Third Birthday to the Sweetest Little Toddler I Know

Today, I'd like to wish a big and happy day to Joey, my youngest grandchild.  He turned three today.  It seems like he was just born yesterday, but he has spent the past 3 years filling my life with absolute joy.  His smile melts my heart.  Here's a collection of some of my favorite photos of Joey.  
He played baby Jesus at church his first Christmas.
Sleeping in Nanna's arms. 
He woke up with a big smile for me.
Laughing for his mama. 
A Halloween pumpkin.  I actually made this costume when Ben was this size.  All three boys have had a turn at being an adorable pumpkin.
Christmas.
He loves playing in his little wading pool.
He adores my Toby Joe.  I'm amazed at how much Toby puts up with at times like this.  He loves Joey right back.
He's always a happy boy playing at Nanna's house.  He loves his cars.  I have a similar pose of Aaron at this age, playing with Mega Blocks on this same table.
He is forever climbing into boxes, baskets, and even the bottom book shelf.
He felt a need to add some toys to my art supplies.
Size doesn't matter.  He climbs on in and makes himself fit.
Cookie Monster.
Love you more each day, my sweet little Joey.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...