Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

Snow is Glistening Card

We have a new promotion beginning on November 1.  It runs through the month of November, while supplies last.  We'll have 2 new Christmas stamp sets and dies that make the most beautiful snowflakes I've ever seen.  A super nice feature about these stamp sets is that they can work throughout the year - not just for Christmas.  Today's card features some of the stamps and dies.  We'll be making this one at my October 20 Saturday Stampers class.
I'm sorry to say that registration is now closed for this class.  When a class gets full, registration will then close, even if it's before the deadline.  I have a large studio, but it has a limit as to how many can comfortably work together at the table.  I have had to turn people away from this class and a previous one because the class filled up before they could register.  Please, don't wait until too long to sign up for a class or you may be disappointed to learn that it is already full.  You can still enjoy seeing the cards and projects here on my blog.
So, let's see today's card.  I absolutely love, love, love it!
Isn't this pretty?  There are so many details involved here.  This card was so much fun to create.  It was inspired by a card from Stampin' Up! and I just created my own version.
Cutting the snowflakes out of the White Velvet Sheets gives a unique and wonderful texture to this card.
This card will be my inspiration for the mixed media project that I'll be creating for our next Scraps and Prayers class.  I get to start it today.  Brusho, here I come!  I'll share it soon.
October Events
Oct. 8 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Project, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Kit poinsettia.
     CLASS FULL.  REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Oct. 20 / Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
     6 Beautiful Christmas Cards
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

November / December Events:
Nov. 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30     Mixed Media Christmas Project
     PAY TO REGISTER ON WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.
Dec. 10 / Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00
     Christmas Cards, showcasing the Timeless Tidings Card Kit.
     PAY TO REGISTER ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...