Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

Fresh Florals and In Colors, Card Four ... and Card Five

Here we go with Card Four ... and Card Five.  It's time to share them all and then move on to even more fun.  Card Four is done with Fresh Fig CS and Card Five is done with Tranquil Tide CS.  Now that I've reviewed all of the five In Colors that will be around yet for one more year, I'm happy to keep them.  I will mourn the loss of Dapper Denim but, as usual, along will come another color to steal my heart.


Here is my Tranquil Tide version of my design.


Here are all the cards together:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...