Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Beyond the Garden

Here's a bright layout with Beyond the Garden DSP.  I love the bright colors.  This would be a great way to use up scraps, too.  This is a great time to stock up on extra DSP, too.  Until the end of August, you can buy 3 packages of DSP and get another one FREE.  Time's almost up, though, so hurry and place your order.  With my free ribbon special going on during the same time, this is a GREAT time to place your orders and enjoy more product!
Notice the varying sizes of flowers in this layout?  I designed them on My Digital Studio so I could have the sizes I needed for this layout.  I used the coordinating stamp set for the lower portion of the page.  The stamp set is Fabulous Florets.  When I design pieces for my projects on My Digital Studio, I print them on our Whisper White CS so I get the same good quality product for my projects and they print beautifully.  You can choose whatever size and color you'd like to use, so the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...