Here are 3 versions of them. I used the sheet of squares from the Snow Festival DSP (Holiday catalog) and cut them up for lots of covers for the tea bag holders. I added bits of bling using the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details. I finished them off with a 'sprig' of Cherry Cobbler seam binding.
Here's how you do it:
Step by step:
- Start with a 3 1/2 X 11" piece of CS.
- Score at 3 1/2" ... 4" ... and 7 1/2", using the Simply Scored tool.
- Score diagonally from 7 1/2" to outer, bottom right corner (using Diagonal Scoring Plate).
- Cut off top right corner, as shown in above diagrams.
- Fold on all score lines.
- Run a thin line of Liquid Tombow adhesive along bottom right section.
- Fold that section in to form a pocket to hold your treat. Hold a few seconds, to allow the glue to set.
- Decorate to your heart's content. Enjoy!
- coffee mix
- cocoa mix
- chocolate square
- mini note card
- gift card
- your ideas...