Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More on Favorite Fall Leaves

Yesterday, I posted 2 of my super favorite cards I've been working on for Fall.  Here are some some more details on them.
The first one is monochromatic.
This card is probably my most favorite of the two, but it's a pretty close tie on both.  This one has a Crumb Cake card base, with Soft Suede and Early Espresso die cut scallop circles.

This one has a Cajun Craze card base, with Early Espresso and Soft Suede die cut circles.

On the Cajun Craze card, I let the colors sing out the beauty of Fall.  On the Crumb Cake card, I wanted more of a touch of elegance to go with the subtle shades of color.  To do this, I lightly brushed the edges of the leaves with VersaMark ink and then embossed with gold EP.  Both cards have an embossed greeting, one in gold and the other in Pewter.
I chose the buttons to go with the tone of the card as well, one being more 'earthy' and natural with the other being more elegant.  We have so many beautiful buttons that it's easy to find the perfect one for each project.
So...
Which card do you like the best?   
I'm off to work in my studio.  
I have a big group coming tonight and we're going to stir up some super stamping fun!  
Come back soon to see more Fall cards and some of my latest Christmas creations.  I still have more Halloween ideas, too, so I plan to make more goodies for that holiday, too.  So many stamps... so little time...  Have a great day and be sure to stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...