Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sharing Chattanooga, Part 3

... and here we go with part 3 of my sharing from the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Chattanooga.  Enjoy!

This first card was made by Bonnie Thurber, one of my super favorites from the Stampin' Up! staff.  She is so talented and so funny, so sweet and so creative.  She gave a wonderful presentation.
This is one of the cards from our Make and Takes.
These were cards demonstrated by various presenters - even a cookie gift-wrapping!
This card shows good use of DSP strips.
I love how this card uses DSP behind the window created using a framelit.
This is a closer view of cards Shannon West demonstrated, using a Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I love Shannon and feel like we've been BFF's forever because my daughter and I have seen her at each Convention and Stampin' Up! event we've attended and we love to 'hang out' a bit with her each time.
Here's a closer look at the 'cookie wrapper.'  Isn't this a cute idea?
These were little gift ideas and gift card holders shown during a presentation.
I'll be sharing with you just how to make this darling little gift box.  Love it!
Here's a closer view of examples of creative cards that are clean, quick, simple and FUN!  I'll explain the scoring on the diagram when I get to that posted project --- very soon, so keep coming back so you won't miss it!
Come back soon for my 4th and final part of sharing from Chattanooga.  Hope you're enjoying these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...