Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Here's What We Did...

Here are the cards we made at my Touch of Christmas class, from Oct. 19.  We enjoyed a variety of stamp sets, layers, textures, embellishments and yummy colors.  If you missed the class and still want to make cards and projects for Christmas, check out my schedule for these dates --- Nov. 16, Nov. 29, and Dec. 14. 
Here's a close-up of one of my favorites.  Envelopes are included in all my classes, so you can stamp coordinating envelopes for your cards.
We also made projects for Christmas.   Here's one of my favorites.
This cute little box was made with the Fancy Favor Box die and a flocked window sheet (from our Candlelight Christmas Specialty Papers).  It is filled with treats and has cute little pennant flags popping out of it. 
Here's another project we made that was super fun.  I have gift boxes and note cards left and a couple of the tea bag holders, in case you missed out on these.

I have enough of these left that the kits will be available as an additional project choice at the More Christmas, Please class.  We'll have 5 new cards and 5 new projects + a few odds and ends, in case you missed something.  You'll get to choose any 10 items that you'd like to make.  Time and materials remaining, you may purchase additional kits at $2.00 each.  You may even wish to stock up on a few to make later at home.  I hope you'll come and join in on the fun at one of my next classes.

In a hurry but still want to stamp?  Try one of my Friday 3-4-5 classes or the Cards and Prayers classes.  You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...