Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

...and now... more projects!

Here are the projects I've made (for the More Christmas, Please class) that I promised to share with you today.  These were so much fun to make.
These projects are quick and easy to create and can easily coordinate with the cards I've been sharing with you.

Before I show you a close-up of each project, be sure you read all the way to the end of my post today.  I have a big news flash at the end that you won't want to miss!!!

The first project is for little gifts that you want to give in pretty packaging, but don't know how to wrap them.  You could, of course, put candy treats in them, too.  Remember the angel card from yesterday?  This has the same gold embossed edges as the card.  They would look gorgeous together.

Here's a fun way to treat a friend or loved one to some sweets --- an embossed treat bag.  This would coordinate well with yesterday's snowman card, too.
These are some of my favorite projects.  I used the Scentsational Season stamp set and coordinating framelits to create the tags.  The treat holders are made using the Petite Pocket die.  I used a jumbo wheel to decorate the outside of the treat holder and 'tied it up' with some of our gorgeous yarn.  If you choose this project, your hardest job will be deciding if you want to use red or green / gingerbread man or Christmas tree:)  These would coordinate well with lots of the cards I've been sharing with you (and more to come) because I've been using a lot of Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green this year.
I love how this little box turned out.  I learned how to make this at the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Chattanooga.  The box is made using the 2 Tags die.  I used the other tag to make actual tags to go into the box.   This would coordinate well with the evergreen tree card I shared with you yesterday.
I cut and scored the CS for this cute little box and the, after embossing it, I added some of our printed tags.  They are already designed for you, so I just added a 'to/from' stamp on them, punched a hole and added some of our fun yarn trim.  I used the silver glimmer paper and Snow Flurry die to help decorate the box.  Again, this would look great with the snowman card and lots of the Cherry Cobbler cards I've been making.
So there you have it... 5 more projects to get you going for Christmas.  I hope you enjoyed these.  Come back soon for more creative stamping and paper crafting ideas to inspire you.  I'm on a roll, getting ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...