Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Treats!

How about some more treats today?  These are mostly zero calorie, too!  I have cider mixes, coffee mixes and Halloween pencils --- treats for all ages.  These were all made with the Petite Pocket die and Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP. 




The fun thing about making these is that you can embellish them however you would like... and for any holiday or special occasion.  I even added my ghoulish mummy to one of them.

The owl peeking out is one I made with the Top Note die.  It is a topper to a cello treat bag of candy corn. 
Come back soon and I'll share how I made this cute little packet.  It's so fun and easy!

Also coming soon... sneak peeks for upcoming Holiday classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...