It's a nice size and can hold tags, as shown, or any little gift you'd like to put in it, even candy:)
Here's how you do it:
- Cut CS to 8 1/4 X 5 1/2" --- so you can get 2 boxes out of 1 sheet of CS.
- Score at 1/4", 3 1/2", 4 1/4", and 7 1/2".
- Turn and score at 3/4". (This is the bottom score line.)
- Cut away tiny corner on bottom , as shown in above photo.
- Cut in a little on each of the tabs --- bottom middle, and bottom right, as shown.
- You can emboss and or decorate your box now while it's still flat.
- Fold along all score lines (shown in photo as dotted lines).
- Attach sides and then bottom, using Liquid Tombow adhesive.
- Add any final embellishments that you'd like to add.
Here's a version for Halloween, along with a coordinating card. After I uploaded the photos, I realized that I'd forgotten the googlie eye for my mummy, so I've added it now and you'll be happy to know that he can see again.