Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

I See Music

When I first looked at these five artistic, curvy lines, I immediately saw music ... 5 lines just waiting for music notes to dance upon them.  Here's what I created.  
The way the curvy lines swirl across the card, it just has to be happy music written there.   
I spritzed a shimmery mist over the entire top layer of the card, for some gorgeous sparkle.    
So now, do you see music?   I love this card!    
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

7 comments:

  1. Are the musical notes from Stampin Up also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Sherry. I made the music notes using my SU tiny oval punch and then adding thin strips for stems on the notes.

      Delete
  2. I play in two community bands, so of course I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it. As soon as I had the idea, I couldn't wait to make this card. It was really fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

      Delete
  3. Love this card!! What set is the saying from - looks familiar but can't find the set. I love the font in it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look in the 'Labels' section at the very end of my post and you'll see all the info for this card. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful idea! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...