Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

February and March Pages... and My 600th Post!

Wow!  As I logged on today, I realized that this will be my 600th post on my little blogspot.  It's been fun and I hope you've found some inspiration and ideas for your own crafting projects.  For today, I have my next 2 calendar pages ready for you.  Enjoy!
For the February page, I used the new Hearts a Flutter stamp set and framelits.  In the background, I used the large heart from the You Are Loved stamp set.  I embossed across one little part on the light pink strip, using the Adorning Accents embossing folder.

For the March page, I used the Postage Due stamp set.  On the yellow strip, I used some stamps from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set.  This set will be available during our annual Sale-A-Bration, from January 22-March 22.  This is the fabulous time of year when you can earn a free S-A-B product for every $50. you spend.  If you're on my mailing list, you should have received a little catalog in the mail from me, showing all the products available for your choices.

I had sooooooo much fun with my ladies at our Hostess Scrapbook Club last night.  We made a Valentine's Day layout and a coaster calendar.  I will be posting these soon so you can see what we made.  I'll be starting a new round of scrapbook club on March 4.  Contact me ASAP if you would like details about joining us.  It's super fun!!!

I'm off to spend a delightful day creating away in my studio.  I have a 2-day chunk of time to really crank up my creative juices, so I'm super excited to work ahead on some class projects, personal projects, and more items to put into my Prairie Treasures booth at the Root Cellar.  Things are going great in my booth and it's keeping me pretty busy adding fun new items.

Leave a comment and share what you're working on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...