Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Calendar

Everyone finds a calendar useful and so why not make it be fun, as well?  Today's post is the beginning of a calendar I'm working on for 2013.  The pages go into 6 X 6" page protectors and hang on a cute little stand that I have.  I made a front page, too --- just for fun.
I used the numbers from the Number It stamp set and the tree is from the Forever Young stamp set for the front page.  On the January page, the snowflakes are from Snowflake Soiree.  This stamp set was in our Holiday Catalog and is still available, so you can still order it.  I embossed the snowflakes (Iridescent Ice/White EP) for added texture.  The adorable snowman is from the Snow Much Fun stamp set.  I embossed the white strip with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, to give the feel of a snowstorm around him.  In my upcoming posts, I'll share more of my calendar pages with you, so check back soon to see more.  

January is the time to reflect on the past year and to make resolutions for the new year.  I always resolve to eat healthy and drink more water, as well as get on my treadmill a little more.  Then, I move into my clean up/rid out stage that emerges from my inner soul at least once each year.  This is so good for my closets and my storage room.  This year, I've also resolved to continue to do my best at working on my blog, taking good care of my family and my customers, offering super fun classes, and giving myself permission to take a little more time for myself.  Some years I've resolved to not make any resolutions.  Those were easy to keep, but maybe not so productive:)  What resolutions do you make?  I'd love it if you'd share them with me and with my readers.  Maybe you'll give us some great inspiration.

I'm finishing up getting ready for my Hostess Scrapbook Club tonight.  I can't wait to share all the new products from the new Spring Catalog.  We're going to make a Valentine's Day layout and a cute little coaster calendar tonight.  I'll share those with you in another post.  After a week of being sick, it's so good to get back into my studio.  I worked in my Prairie Treasures booth today, too - cleaning up and adding some new goodies.  It's doing really well and I am excited to get busy on new projects.  So many toys / so little time:)  Leave a comment and share what you've been working on lately.  We'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...