Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3 More Fun Cards

Slowly but surely, I'm getting all my cards posted for my Jan. 17 class.  As promised in my last post, these are full of color.  One is with softer, subtle colors, one is monochromatic and one is very bright and cheerful.  I've used lots of our new Spring Catalog products for these cards.  It was super fun!
Here are more close-ups of each, along with a few details:


As you can see, I've bumped up my card fun by making the envelope a lot more special, to compliment the coordinating card.  Sometimes I stamp on the front (usually lower left corner) and sometimes on the back flap, as well.  Sometimes, I emboss the flap and sometimes I cover the flap with coordinating DSP.  It's like a little sneak peek that something special is inside.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...