Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

3 for River Rock and 3 More for Fun

At our last Team Meeting, I set out new stamps and assorted colors and we just played with coming up with our own designs.  It was so much fun!!!  Here are 3 cards I made with River Rock and a new set coming out with our Sale-A-Bration.





3 more for fun:
I also must share with you the cards that Lynn created.  I confess that I started all of mine at the team meeting but needed more time to finish them later.  I did spend a long time working on a butterfly card, but I'll be sharing that in another post.
Lynn actually came up with her designs and finished all her cards during the meeting.  Way to go, Lynn.  My team is kind of spread out, so sometimes I only have 2 or 3 at the meeting.  It's nice though to have a small, casual group where you can just enjoy each other and enjoy stamping together.  Here are Lynn's:




Aren't they great?!!!  I would have a difficult time choosing a favorite.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...