Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Simply Sale-A-Brate

Our Sale-A-Bration offers some really fun products this year.  I have been playing with the Simply Sent kit and making some fun projects:



Here are all the contents of the kit.  You can make 8 cards.  4 of them have 'Hello' already on them and 4 are completely blank.  The card above is what I made with a blank card from the kit.  The ribbon is from S-A-B, too.  It matches better than it looks in the photo, I promise.  I don't know why the color looks a little off here.
I put a little twist on my cards, inspired by their funky shape.  I used our old (retired) slotted punch and made a 'holder' for a gift card inside of mine.  What a fun way to present a gift card to a special someone!

Have a great day.  I'm off to work in my studio.  I'm finishing up my Valentine's Day cards, making some more framed projects, and prepping for my Hostess Scrapbook Club for next week.  It should be a fun and, hopefully, productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...