Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Floral Frames Framelits / Tutorial

Who wouldn't want to receive a cute little gift box like this one?  The gorgeous flower is amazingly simple (and fun) to create!  It's done with the help of our Floral Frames Framelits and Filter Paper.  Say that 3 times!


Our Floral Frames Framelits can be used for a lot of super fun projects.  Using our filter paper, I made this beautiful flower.  I've dyed it, using one of our Stampin' Spritzers.  As with all the dyeing tips I've given you, the more reinker you add, the deeper the color.  You can go back and add highlights of more color by spritzing again or highlighting with a Stampin' Write Marker.  Here's how you create the beautiful flower.










I hope you've enjoyed today's post and been inspired to try a project like this one.  Leave a comment and let me know how it turned out for you.  Did you try any different colors?  I'd love to hear about them.  Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. This is really a pretty flower. Thanks.
    Bette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I seem to have found a flower that I won't kill:) I'm not so good with real plants.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...