Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Modern Medley and Kaleidoscope Calendars

As promised, I have some more calendars for you today.  These are actually little easel calendars, the same size as an A2 card and can fold flat for mailing.  I love the versatility!  I've made some with Modern Medley DSP and some with Kaleidoscope DSP.  These are kind of addictive:)  

Look on the calendar on the right.  See the cute little flowers?  Those are actually adhesive-backed cork!  They're one of our free products during Sale-A-Bration.  Now check out the calendar on the left.  This one has Sale-A-Bration pieces from our Good As Gold Kit.  I thought it would be fun to add some to a calendar.
Which calendar do you like the best?
Come back soon and I'll share an original design I came up with for yet another style of calendar.  I think it may be my favorite of them all!


Have a great day. 
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifull card
    May i have the sizes in centimetres from this card from you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...