Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Great Party!

What a great Winter Open House Party we had yesterday afternoon!  I tried to take photos to post, but there were so many people stamping together that I never got a good angle for a shot.  Trust me, I had a full house, a wonderful, wonderful group and the party actually went until 6:00.

I wanted to share my cute little money bags with you today.  I started a new 'program' where you can earn Stampin' Tokens, 1 per each $50. or more order, and when you collect 10, you get to choose a free stamp set.  I couldn't just let people collect their tokens without giving them a money bag in which to keep them, so I used our cute little Mini Muslin bags to create a money bag for each person.  Here they are:
Each person who earned a 'money bag' got to choose what color they'd like.  My choices were Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana.  Here are the tokens:
Super news:
Every time you come for an event, you get to enter your name into my monthly drawing jar.  If you bring a 'Show and Tell' to share with everyone, you get to enter your name 2 times and every time you place an order, you get to enter your name 3 times.
Please note:
I leave it up to you to enter your name whenever you attend and event.  However, I want you to know that, any time you place an order through email or online through my website, I keep track of it all and save up any tokens you may earn to give you, as well as placing your entries into the monthly drawing jar.  You won't miss out!
Pssst:
It's getting close to the end of the month.  That means that very soon Toby Joe will help me choose a winner for this month.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...