Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Chocolate, Anyone?

I came across an adorable project to make for housing some delicious chocolates.  I found it on a blog by Pootles... yes, that's her name for it.  She is a talented lady, has a soft, beautiful voice with a gorgeous accent and thinks up the most amazing projects.  This one uses some of our gorgeous new vellum, so she had me from the start.

The box is chocolate chip (good for holding chocolates:) and the vellum pieces are made using our new Banners Framelits dies.  The vellum comes in silver and gold and each package has 3 designs in it - tiny hearts, polka dots, and stripes.  It is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to come up with more projects for using it.

Here are my boxes:

The cute little tag is stamped in gold ink, from our Sale-A-Bration Banner Blast stamp set.  See how the vellum pieces just tuck together so nicely?  I love this idea for a closure and wouldn't have thought of it... or at least not for a long time:)
I hope you enjoyed seeing my 'Pootles boxes' and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...