Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Good As Gold!

In my last post, I shared with you a kit that I really, really liked.  Today, I have another great kit and I got this one for FREE... during our Sale-A-Bration promotion.  I like this one because I made lots of projects with it... way beyond just cute little note cards.  Here are some of the projects I've made with this kit so far:
... cards, of course, with gorgeous (gold lined!) envelopes:
... a variety of 3-D projects:
... a tiny treat, from a left over scrap:
... several more projects:
... a cute little mini album:
... the calendar below, on the left:
...and a mini album with an embossed cover.  We are actually making the mini album below at our March 10 Scraps and Prayers class.
I really had fun making all these projects.  I'm sure I'll think of more things to make with this great card kit.  This one is a winner.  Would you like a kit... for free?  Order $50. during Sale-A-Bration and this could be your choice for a free item.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...