Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Place Cards from Thinlits Circle Card Die

What a bummer!  I made all the place cards and table markers and then was too sick to even go to the Valentine's Day Love and Laughter event.  I am pretty sick now and don't even have a voice.  My husband is so disappointed:)  Anyway, I waited until today to share these with you, so I wouldn't give anyone a peek too soon.
Table markers... and place card...
I made lots...
... and lots... 
... and lots... 
... and lots:) The white strip is for the helpers to write in names and table assignments.  I put a dot of glitter glue on each of the 3 little hearts.  I think they all turned out pretty cute.
Would you like to know how to make a place card?  Come back soon and I will share with you just how I made the place cards.  I will include directions for making my Thinlits Circle Card calendars, too.  Be sure you don't miss out!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.


Now, go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...