Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Let's Talk Cards, Part 2

Yesterday, I shared with you a sneak peek at one of my upcoming classes, along with a closer look at one of the cards.  Today, let's take a look at another one of the cards from this upcoming class.  This card features a 'sunburst' effect along with paper piecing.  I love the crisp, clean look of the black and white color story.  Let's take a look.



 ... and another look at yesterday's featured card:

Again, here's a sneak peek at what we'll be making for our (March 14) Friday Night Cards Class.
These cards will include playing with DSP a bit and a lot of water coloring techniques.  I think you'll enjoy them a lot.  The class includes envelopes and all materials to make the cards, except your adhesive.  All the envelopes are dressed up to coordinate with the cards, too.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...