Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Layout

During Sale-A-Bration, one of the free products you can usually earn is DSP.  This year's papers are filled with soft,, beautiful colors of Spring, along with some stronger hints of color --- a perfect recipe for creative fun.  I used the softer colors to create today's layout,

My color story:
Sweet Sorbet DSP
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pistachio Pudding
Pool Party
Sahara Sand
Summer Starfruit

With the help of the butterfly punches and some simple stamping, I finished fairly quickly and was pleased with the results.  This layout will probably be for use with photos of my sweet Olive Jane or perhaps catching up on some older baby pictures.  The 2 sizes of butterflies are layered, to lend more dimension to the layout.

Here's my layout:

I love the little accent touches of the tiny pearls and the In Color (Boutique Details) buttons.  It's a simple layout, with some added elegance from the layering, random stamping and the embellishment accents.  Done!  We'll be making this layout, down the road, in one of my Scraps and Prayers classes.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.  


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...