Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Monster Hugs

These cute little monsters came out in time for Valentine's Day but I think you could use them any time, really.  Who doesn't love a hug?  I've made a variety of projects using the boy and girl monsters.  Check them out and let me know which one you liked the best.  

First, I made a banner, because they reminded me of the paper doll chains I made when I was a little girl.




Then, I made individual treats, including a treat box (inspired by Julie Davison):
I attached one to a teepee card:

... and then I made a lot of cards:
I used a different embossing folder for the background on each card.

Be sure to let me know which one you liked the best.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.


Now, go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...