Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

... and more goodies... made by me!

Here are a couple more shots of the goodies I made for my Prairie Treasures booth at the Root Cellar (in the Wildflour).  I love making all these projects and love sharing them with you.  I've also collected a bunch of antique and/or vintage finds that would be good for use in a project of your own.  If you're in the area, I hope you'll go down and check it out.  Pssst... I have some good sales going on right now.

If you missed my other post of my Prairie Treasures goodies, you can click here to see them.  Enjoy!

More important news:
There has been some confusion as to the date and time for my Winter Open House Party.  
It is this Sunday afternoon, February 23, from 2:00-5:00.  RSVP by February 22 and let me know if you're bringing a friend or two.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.


Now, go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about my upcoming classes and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...