Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Orchard Harvest Fall 'SWOW' Card

Here's another fun Fall card using the Orchard Harvest DSP.  This one is a little extra special because I used an embossed layer over the top in the same color.  This is a fun way of adding a lot of texture and wow to your project in a very simple way.  I only used a tiny strip of DSP so you'd really see and enjoy the texture in the background.

This is the kind of card that would be called a 'swow' card.  I learned this term at the Chattanooga Regionals.  It means it's simple and yet a wow.
Today, I'm working all day in my studio.  I love when I have a day like this!

I'm working on a tutorial for a double packet pouch for one of today's projects.  Come back tomorrow to see it and how to make it.  What's really funny is that I set it out before I went to bed so I could work on it today.  When I got started on it today, I realized that my daughter was working on a tutorial for the same exact project!  This happens to us a lot!  I told her to quit thinking so much like me!

When I post mine tomorrow, I'll give you a link to my daughter's post so you can see another idea.  I taught my team how to make this at our August Team Meeting.  I'm not sure why I didn't get it posted yet ... too many projects ... too little time:)  Anyway, I know you'll like it, so be sure to come back tomorrow to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...