Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

An Oops, a Little Glimmer and My Booth Redo

Before I share today, I'd like to say that I goofed yesterday.  I said I'd be sharing a cute little double pocket treat holder today, along with instructions on how to do it.  That is my post for Friday.  I'll figure out what day it is any time now.  So... be sure to come back Friday and see it.  It is cute!

Next up, here's a little glimmer to start your day:

Remember my technique for adding gold embossing to the crumpled leaves?  I used that technique here and also added a die cut leaf from the champagne glimmer paper.  In real life, there is a lot of glimmer, shimmer and shine.

I used our new cotton ribbon, along with 2 of our Naturals buttons.  I stacked them and then stitched it all together with a little linen thread.  The card base is Early Espresso.

I wanted to share with you my photos from my Prairie Treasures booth redo!  I took out the round table and replaced it with shelving and then added more wall display items.  I like it a lot.



I put up new curtain panels, too.  If you're in the Harristown area, I hope you'll stop by and check out my booth.

Plans are in the works for a second booth in downtown Decatur.  I'll be in the Root Cellar at the Wildflour Bakery.  Won't that be fun?!!!  My booth there will feature high end, vintage style cards, fabric and decor items --- lots of gift ideas for your shopping.

I'm off to work in my studio.  I have a full class already in the works for tomorrow night.  It's my Friday 3-4-5 and I have lots of fun new cards that I think they'll really like.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...