Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Fun Fall Card

Here's a super quick and easy card to make for fall.  It features one of my favorite color combos --- crumb cake and cherry cobbler.  


I did use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, to align my apples.  After stamping a row of apples across the card, I stamped 1 more apple onto Very Vanilla CS and then cut it out using the framelits.  I attached it with dimensionals, to create the perfect accent for my cute little card.  A 'sprig' of Cherry Cobbler seam binding finished it up in no time at all.

Step it up:
Want to make a stepped up version of this card?
Stamp the front just as I did, but do it on a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of Crumb Cake CS.  Attach it with dimensionals to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base.  You'll have the same effect but just a bit stepped up.  Try it and see!

Special news:

This is a week that you'll want to check my blog every day for sure --- to see what's going on with Stampin' Up! news.  We'll have free digital downloads all week + 50% off all digital kits!  Also, tomorrow, Stampin' Up! is having a ONE DAY ONLY SUPER SALE.  Nearly every stamp we have will be 15% off --- even the cookie stamps!!!

Click here go to my website to shop and you'll find more bargains than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...