Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Movies, anyone?

Today's project is made from an old movie reel.  This brings back special memories for me.  As a teacher, I frequently showed educational films to my students.  Yes, I know how to thread the film into the projector and set it all up ready to go ... all by myself.  I learned how in an AV class at Millikin University in my undergraduate years.  Today, the reels make great bases for wonderful projects.  I love this one!  Now, is it time for you to go antiquing and find some reels.  I have some smaller reels, too, so I need to think of something to do with those.  One last note - - - you could use one of the larger reels to clip on Christmas cards or photos for a super quick and easy display.


Happy stamping and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...