Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

A Treat That's More Than A Treat

What can you put in a cute little mini treat bag besides a treat?  You can put a darling little card in it!  I confess that I've had this thinlit set for several months and didn't get around to playing with it until a few weeks ago.  Oh well... better late than never.  I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to make it and I can't wait to try making some more, using other DSP designs.
Because it was my first time making the little treat bag and because I thought the DSP was so stinkin' cute, I didn't even do anything extra to the treat bag.  When I make future treat bags, I will try out various ways to decorate them.  I used the star from the thinlit set to cut a window in the note card (after stamping the adorable stamp on the front) and then placed DSP behind the window.
There are a million ways to use this set of thinlits AND the You're So Sweet stamp set.  I've just barely gotten started:)

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...