You'll notice that I have stamped the blossoms in Marina Mist and then sponged them in Crumb Cake. It makes a nice pop of blue against the neutral background.
Tip for easy linen thread loops:
- Wrap linen thread around 2 fingers 3 times.
- Then wrap linen thread around 3 fingers 3 times.
- Cut and tie ends.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.