Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

3" Cuties, Cards 6 and 7

I have two more 3" cuties to share with you today.  These are the last of the bunch.  
This one is done with a Sahara Sand card base.  I sponged a few highlights onto the 'brick wall' background, along with a stamped off image at the bottom corner.  It adds a lot of texture to it.   
Sadly, this dotted embossing folder is retiring, but I hang onto most of my embossing folders.  When a new catalog comes out, I try my best to purge my stamps, but I have trouble letting go of any of my Big Shot items.  Anyway, most people who are not demonstrators hang onto their products, so I like to show them ways they can still use them and combine them with some of our new products.  
I did a major purge of my punches this last week, which is a big deal for me.  I will be having a nice big sale as a part of my Open House/New Catalog Party on June 26.  If you live in the area, you'll want to drop over for the party and enjoy some great deals, some new Make and Take projects, and a ton of fun.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...