Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Meet Flirty Flamingo

In my 'Meet the New In Colors' post, I shared a card with you that had a peek at all 5 of our newest In Colors.  I'd like continue introducing all the colors and helping you get to know each of them a little better.  First of all, here are all 5 of the new colors using the same basic card design for each.
I've changed the embossed backgrounds and the colors, but kept the same design.  The stamping is all done with VersaMark and then heat embossed with Gold EP.  I then colored in each flower (including leaves and stem) with Gold Wink of Stella.  I've mostly shown you the Wink of Stella in Clear, so here's a new version.
You will love Flirty Flamingo.  This is an absolutely gorgeous color.  It seems so fresh and vibrant.
I added a 'sprig' of ribbon to each of my cards to show off our new Ruched Ribbon that comes in each of the new In Colors.  It is a joy to work with this ribbon and it is just plain gorgeous!
Come on back to get better acquainted with our next new In Color.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...