Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Lovely Inside And Out ... LLT Two Ways, Part One

This is a really exciting day.  Our Annual Catalog for 2018-2019 goes live today.  As always, it's a great one.  In planning ahead for my June 24 Open House New Catalog Party, I have spent a lot of time trying to decide which new stamp set will be my favorite.  So far, it's a 3-way tie:)  Even though I'm still struggling to keep up with blog posts on a daily basis, I've been busy.  I've been planning for upcoming classes, including my Brusho classes and Stampin' Blends classes (more on these very soon), as well as getting ready for my Open House.  Any info you need to know will continue to be posted here on my blog.  My Physical Therapists have extended my Physical Therapy through the entire month of June, so I hope to spend my time recovering from all my surgeries and working in my studio.



- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...