Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Class Kits for January 'Class on the Go' Scraps and Prayers

In spite of all we've had going on here lately and then my husband ending up in the hospital, I've managed to finish all the class kits for our January Scraps and Prayers 'class on the go' kits.  It's a good thing I went with the 'class on the go' since I'd have had to cancel it anyway with Bill in the hospital.  He's getting better, but it's a slow process.  Here's a peek at the kits, as well as more info on this 'class on the go' kit.  The kits are $15.  and then the class fees for the remainder of 2019 will be $18.
These gorgeous papers are from our Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Catalog and are called Botanical Butterfly.  One side of each is in color and the other side is black and white.  They are gorgeous!
Believe it or not, my printer decided not to work today (GRRRR!!!) so I decided to add the directions right here.  Refer to these 3 easy peasy steps to complete your kits.  Enjoy!
Remember that the DSP is double-sided, so you can choose which side of your papers you want to use in creating your cards.
Decorate your tin any way you'd like.  This is just one possible way to do it.
I'll be posting/sharing some ideas for how to use the card kits in the next day or two, so come back for more ideas.
I realize that these posts are mostly for my local customers, but perhaps other demonstrators can use the ideas for their own 'class on the go' kits.  Everyone can use the ideas for the gift bags, as well as the card ideas I'll share next.  I hope you enjoy them and get some inspiration from them. 

SPECIAL NOTE:
I've been working on my 2019 schedule and have posted classes and events for January - June of 2019.  Check it out here!

SAVE THE DATE:
March 17 --- Open House Party
                         Grand Re-Opening of my Studio / 2:00-5:00


SUPER IMPORTANT
I have catalogs available.  Contact me to pick up yours.
Here's what I have available for you:
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...