Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Will things get back to normal?

This is how I feel I've handled everything in our lives currently.  
I AM hanging in there, though, and that's what counts.

I  got Bill home from the hospital yesterday afternoon.  The furry babies were certainly glad to see him.  Our 'pack' isn't totally at peace unless the entire pack is here and that includes both of us.  Bill's foot is better but we'll need to check in at the Wound Clinic at least once a week.  This has been a very scary time for us. 

Our new kitchen flooring is going in Thursday --- yay!  Monday, the new carpeting is going in our living room, hallway and steps leading to my new studio --- YAY!  After that, we may get things put back together.  Of course, we will have to get some garage door repairs (or replacements) because I kind of ran into my door yesterday.  I'm just not as put together as you may think:)

With Bill in the hospital, I've had little time for being in my studio and, for that, I suffer.  I need to create or my very being is not right.  It's like a piece of my soul is missing.
We've had a lot of real winter weather lately.  It kind of looks like this old photo of our transfer house downtown.  This is a famous landmark here in central Illinois.
Isn't that pretty?  I love it.
I love Shel Silverstein.

By the way ... here's a definition of 'normal' that works for me:)
SAVE THE DATE:
March 17 --- Open House Party
                         Grand Re-Opening of my Studio / 2:00-5:00

2019 CLASSES:
Click to see what I have planned for 2019.

SUPER IMPORTANT
Contact me to pick up a catalog.
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...