Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Things are looking up ... a bit!

In spite of my ongoing troubles with technology, I've been able to work in my studio this week.  Love it!  It's so nice to get back to exploring what all I can create, especially with lots of great new products from our Occasions Catalog and our Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  I'm having a ball.  I can't seem to keep from having ridiculously inky fingers.  There's a lot of creating with Brusho and Shimmer Paints going on:)  I'll post some new projects soon ... I promise!!!  In the meantime, here's a card I made with DSP and Stampin' Blends that I never shared with you.  I thought it would be a good one for today, to remind us that Spring will come ... one of these days.


SAVE THE DATE:
March 17 --- Spring Open House Party  
                              (Yes, it's on MARCH 17.)
                         Grand Re-Opening of my Studio / 2:00-5:00

2019 CLASSES:
Click to see what I have planned for 2019.

SUPER IMPORTANT
Contact me to pick up a catalog.
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...