Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Botanical Butterfly Cards, Design 2

Here are the cards I made using the second design from my 'Class On The Go' kit.  Again, I made 2 cards, one with each side of the DSP.
I love the black and Highland Heather together ... very pretty!
I used a sponge dauber and ink to color a ribbon to match the Highland Heather card.
Isn't this new embossing folder pretty?  I love it!
I love both cards, but I think the one on the left is my favorite.  I love the black and white DSP on this one.
SAVE THE DATE:
March 17 --- Spring Open House Party  
                              (Yes, it's on MARCH 17.)
                         Grand Re-Opening of my Studio / 2:00-5:00

2019 CLASSES:
Click to see what I have planned for 2019.

SUPER IMPORTANT
Contact me to pick up a catalog.
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...