Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Botanical Butterfly Cards, Design 1

Here is the first design I made using my 'Class on the Go' Kit from our January Scraps and Prayers.  I made 2 versions, one with each side of the DSP sheet.
I love the black and white!  A cool thing about this DSP is that one side of each sheet is in color and the reverse side is black and white.  Love that!
I used several punches on my cards --- quick and easy.
Each kit has an entire 1/4 sheet of embossed black CS, so you can cut it to whatever sizes you'd like to use in your cards.  The patterned butterfly is fussy cut, using one of the butterflies from the DSP.  If you don't want to fussy cut, you can use the coordinating stamp set for the Butterfly Duet punch and just stamp and punch out your butterfly.
SAVE THE DATE:

March 17 --- Spring Open House Party  
                              (Yes, it's on MARCH 17.)
                         Grand Re-Opening of my Studio / 2:00-5:00

2019 CLASSES:
Click to see what I have planned for 2019.

SUPER IMPORTANT
Contact me to pick up a catalog.
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...