Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Laugh Cry Smile Card

Laugh ... Cry ... Smile ... Repeat.  That kind of sums up daily life sometimes.  Thankfully, I've been able to have the laugh / smile parts the most.  That's good.  I love the text of this card.  The whole thing came out quite pretty.  Of course it would, with this gorgeous DSP and all the butterflies:)
I added Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to the punched butterfly.  I attached him by just the middle of his body, so his wings could be more dimensional.  The card base is one of our newer colors - Balmy Blue.  It's a really pretty shade of blue.
I covered the envelope flap with the DSP and then used a left-over strip to perk up the front.  Fancy:)
UP NEXT:

March 11 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We'll be working with thinlits and framelits, doing some heat embossing, and adding a bit of Shimmer Paint to our beautiful cards

SAVE THE DATE:   
March 17 --- 
                 Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 
                              (Yes, it's on MARCH 17.)
                 Grand Re-Opening of my Studio

April 8 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We're going to have a blast playing with BRUSHO.  I decided that we'll use it for card making, rather than creating a Swatch Book, but I'll show you how you could make your own Swatch Book at home.

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED A CATALOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...