Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

2 Kits Are Still Available

Because I've been so behind and all in my usual blog postings and emails (Even my almost new printer quit on me!), I want to make sure everyone realizes that I have 2 remaining kits that are still available from the January 'Class On The Go' Kits.
I have (just now) finished the cards I made with my kit and they will be shown in my next post.  Yay!  I actually made 2 versions of each of the two cards - to show how you can use either side of our double-sided DSP, depending on which you like the best.  Of course, the sky's the limit as to how you finish your cards.
Here are the kits, in case you missed them.  The butterfly DSP is one of the choices from our Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  It's really pretty!
If you'd like one of the remaining kits, just contact me and arrange a time you can pick yours up, take it home and get busy.  Enjoy!

Remember, bring your decorated tin and completed cards to class on February 11 to share with us and I'll have a surprise waiting for you.
NOTE:
I know I have several people who will be away in warmer climates in February.  If you bring your tin and cards to class in March, I'll have a surprise for you, too -- even though you went away without me:)
SAVE THE DATE:
March 17 --- Spring Open House Party  
                              (Yes, it's on MARCH 17.)
                         Grand Re-Opening of my Studio / 2:00-5:00

2019 CLASSES:
Click to see what I have planned for 2019.

SUPER IMPORTANT
Contact me to pick up a catalog.
  • SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Catalog
  • Paper Pumpkin Flyer
  • Occasions Catalog
  • Annual Catalog  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...